The next feature is Cold Staking, which allows coin holders to earn passive income. Cold Staking is a kind of analog of staking on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. Coins are sent to a smart contract and locked for 27 days — then the CLO coins rewarded are credited after the period expires. Cold Staking is supported by: Callisto Network wallet, Coinomi, Guarda Wallet, Trust Wallet. An updated version of the Cold Staking (2.0) is expected to be operational in June 2021.
It is also necessary to mention:
- The implementation of PirlGuard against 51% attacks is the right decision, knowing the experience of Ethereum Classic.
- Regular creation and contributions to the treasury, where every outgoing transaction (expense) is signed, and the purpose of the expense is specified.
- Dynamic gas price, incentivizing miners to support the network.
- Сreating a Telegram bot (community project).
- Implementation of Uniswap V2 on Callisto Blockchain (DeFi Soy.Finance platform).
- Launch of a TestNet.
Although the Total Eclipse feature was created, it was not launched for legal reasons. Total Eclipse is based on the ZK-Snarks and Tornado cash protocols — transaction confidentiality is 100% assured.